View Finder...

Friday, November 5, 2010

13 * 3 Things AT-TAG-ED

I was tagged by one of my dear friends to do this... So, here it  goes....


* 3 Famous Names of Mine: Upa (people in my family n some of my closest friends call me by that name); Upii (another family name!!), Upasi (only my pa call me by that name, when he’s utterly happy with me!)
* 3 Things that make me Smile: Sweet nothings, Music and swinging on Swings… :)
* 3 Things that I Love: Paranthas, Coconut Water, Ice-cream… (All for one amazing reason!!!)
* 3 Things I don't understand: Financial stuff (my dad's tried explaining more times than i can count), why people are so pseudo, Loopy talks…
* 3 Things I like about myself: Patience, Adaptiveness and love for Life …
* 3 Things I can't do: Shout out loud, refuse my mom and face some truths (ironic!!!)….
* 3 Things that Scare Me: Umm…. I guess its Darkness (thanks to horror movies that I love to watch…hehe…), Sudden Shocks (they kill your several heartbeats…) and Dramatic sounding Diseases (ehhhh…..)
* 3 Things I think you should listen to: Bollywood oldies (they are the most soulful numbers), Music on my playlist (towards top right), your heart…
* 3 Shows I watched as a Kid: Tom & Jerry (still do…sometimes!!!), Scooby Doo, and Flintstones (loved it)…
* 3 Things I want in a Relationship: Trust, Togetherness and Talks…
* 3 Things of the Opposite Sex that appeal to me: Intelligence, Confidence, Decency…
* 3 Favorite Fictitious Characters: Vito Corleone, Forrest Gump, Dumbledore...
* 3 Things I hate about myself: Laziness, resultant weight gain and my stupid thoughts…

huh....Finally over.... :p

2 comments:

Kind Souls Commented...Aren't you a Kind Soul??