View Finder...

Friday, October 1, 2010

Toast....

... to today that feels like new pleasant first day of Spring...
... to the perfectly imperfect girl who wants change...
... to Ma for all the nagging and that morning’s inadvertant push...which has been fruitful now....
... to the crap song that I seem to like....
... to the new lifestyle-denoting acronym which isn’t one anymore....
... to the rediscovered colouring book and my poems....
... to the starred email in my inbox, typed with “Infy”....
... to the “bestest” friend who should be on a gondola at sunset under the Bridge of Sighs right now...
... to the recharge battery who owes me a big hot chocolate fudge for this...
... to the “full-time friend”, my telepathic co-pilot with the Midnight Phone Call syndrome...
... to 2 o’ clock nights...
I offer no explanation, but I am very kicked, zinged,verved....
I’ve wanted to start afresh for a very long time....

So, I do...all garbage OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Souls Commented...Aren't you a Kind Soul??