View Finder...

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Linear Expansion Coefficient == 5

Meme...yup! some more about me stuff...just got Tagged by my niece Timtimmi....she is a sparkle of eyes of everyone...so I got to actually include it here....Again an About-Me session...phew!!
The title would be justified as you go further...its a linearly equated 5






5 things found in my bag
Er, I don’t carry my bag anywhere except when am not wearing jeans or I have to go shopping, so there’s nothing very interesting in it.
  • Water Bottle - a must as my ma says...
  •  Probably,Book which I am currently reading...
  • Hanky- another must from ma...
  • Money...
  • Sometimes Pen, Notebook, Kajal or others useless stuff....
5 favourite things in my room
  • The Silver Man- My Presently acquired HP G-62
  • The Old Man – My Compu...My desktop presently ill... 
  • The little Man – My Phone...
  • The Man with views – My showcase...My cards...gifts..memories...
  • The Man's home - A cute little hut...my piggy bank...on a verge to bankrupt!!!
5 things I have always wanted to do
  • Get the long hairs....I die to have them... 
  • Loose some kilos and inches...cummon man! not a big thing...
  • Take ma pa on a World tour...
  • Taste very damn good vegetarian recipie of the world...
  • Own a big comfy car with my own salary!!
5 things I am currently into
  • Home Hons.
  • Some TOC and Let us C
  • The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
  • English Songs and Oldies goldies of Bollywood
  • Blogging and Fb
5 things I torture
  • Myself...hehe
  • My pages and pen....I write so much wrongs... ;)
  • My friends... I always have something to eat their knee caps with!!
  • My Fb status tag  box
  • My Room...the last thing I wish to do is to Clean my room....its my mess and I Love it..
I hope my cutipie is all twinkling now...


Happily tagged!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Souls Commented...Aren't you a Kind Soul??