View Finder...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Results and Emotions..........


Yep!! result came...after a much wait.....infact me n a friend were just discussing about the date of result's announcement and just after a while we came to know that result have actually came..........
Finally....Became an engineer.............a graduate........................
umm........got 82%...expected around 84%...thanks to my HOD....he didnt gave our project enough marks....reason........



REWIND BACK...........
A day of our Project presentation.........
Since morning we guys were waiting for our turn....our was the last roll no thats too in second section B......
Firstly presentation of section A started at 9am.......our dear HOD was sitting and was screwing every kid....seeing each and every project in detail and with interest.....counting of section was about to reach the end...and HOD vanished for lunch or meeting or whatever at 1pm
No probs...it was quite a relaxation for may students...as teacher superseded and things flighted again at 02pm.....section A got completed....section B started and things were under control no pressure at until HOD arrived at 4:50pm..........just 3 rnoz. before ours.........
We all went under the hyper-tension...he started pin pointing mistakes...in the third last rno. project file...which could have been ignored as most of the students did the same things....My heart-beat started off like a rajdhani express.....I was feeling so cold...even though...the AC of our Computer lab never worked...I could still feeling chilly.......
Next roll no. went off....and just because he had a introduction of 2 page...instead of 1.5 page...he was asked to leave....at that very moment I got that sinking feeling....my partner was supportive but we both knew what was coming.....
4:55pm.....our turn.......nervously we wished our HOD good evening...even in the depths I was knowing it isn't good.....rather its far away from good.........its going to be the worse then ever..........I was praying that he might just disappear...or I get invisible........while thinking this at back of my mind...I sat just before him with my partner.... The very next words even proved it when he said those lines to a teacher near by..."how many students are left...wined up quickly...I haven't had lunch...its about to be 5:00 pm... I have to go back home..."


 I knew the worst has come...he's gonna take us off in a hip-nip and their goes the tonnes of toil and hard work and sleepless nights of my innocent partner...(you might be thinking why only my partner...that part will come later....) so when the teacher said "these are the only ones left (to be eaten up...)"....With his "Dracula Smile" " he asked the title of the project and he didn't even saw the file leave alone the project....and said some blah blah...and finally asked us to leave........I saw the clock.............dot 5:00pm.....I just felt like saying that F word for him...bloody loser.....

Just because he has to go home...we who were waiting since morning were just skipped in few seconds........
Then...what I came out was a saddest face and the blame game started between me and my partner....what was next...I was saw afraid that my 150 no. of project has gone off to the coffin....and all my anger got loose on my partner...even though he was the one who was feeling hurt..as it was all his work..he had spend days n nights on it....and I was just their for the namesake.....This feeling left me with intense abash....why was I blaming him...when there was only one person to be blamed....the one who wanted to risk our noz....just because it was 5:00pm...all the matter to him was to go home...........Bullshit on him......
I gathered up myself.....wiped the tears off my face...and put on the masked portrait smile....to make up to my partner....who needed the support more than me......

 Then the drama of searching for an approach followed....but all in vain...my partner...even got one....but I haven't got any...and I keep on taunting him on that....I know I shouldn't have...I didn't deserved any of it....But, I was doing it for no damn good reason...It was not ME....it was not me being all selfish.....no just ME......cannot be ME...............


PRESENT TIME.....
Anyways....time passed...and the result came...I was not happy with 82%... I was expecting around 84%....I saw my noz........all theory paper were superb...all the practical scores were good...but my project................got just 113....from the the rest of the class which scored anything b/w 130 to 147... just 20 no. more which could be easily achieved...if the HOD wanted......but....kick his butt....
Neways......Then I saw my partner's noz.........shit man........even he got the same 113....... no approach worked.........at that moment I remembered all the taunting and all the blames i throwed on him...for no good reason.....That moment I felt that "kash uski approach lag gayi hoti...he actually deserved it......"
But as they say....
words once said cannot be taken back...so use them well.............and use them wisely....


Even now I feel like crying...but I'll not...I just don't want to talk to anyone...I want just me.......and someone to listen...but this was no time to pour yourself out...as everyone is going to their own set of emotions.....
Thanks to the rains....they came down just in time for me.........
Seriously...m in love with rains...they fill you right through............................
Thanks to the Blog....it is better to have with you...when u actually want to have a someone to listen...It doesn't judge you...nor make faces...nor give advices...it just takes in what ever you write..............................
Whatever.......I completed my degree and I'm finally a Graduate....Its a BIG DAY...........and finally , happy..............Muaaaaaaaah.........

In short....Krishn ji ka lakh lakh dhanyawad..........since i was not even expecting that much in project....and waise be...Bhagwan ji jo kuch be kartr h aache k liye hi krte h..as my muma say it............I learned my lesson..............................



Happy Blogging..........................,,. 
Finally... :) after such a sad post.........................m smiling full-tuk........ :))



P.S. Plz don't ask any question regarding this post..........I had to vent it out so I did.............BTW...m happy now...that what matters..........
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Souls Commented...Aren't you a Kind Soul??