View Finder...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello World!!

Greetings to all,

After much deep and profound thinking I've decided to finally blog. Up in the night....Not really sure what is going to happen to this space in the days to come and if the initial infatuation will last but I guess there's hope... for me at least.
What this blog will be about, I'm not certain. Expect the occasional political incorrectness, a dash of anti-social venting, lot of me and the ever so often pun (described as the lowest form of humor by some). I'm pretty sure things will shape up once I figure what I want to do with this little bit of space.

The phrase "World through My Window" reflects my reaction to life and the world. The world as I see it....
The description phrase "Extravagance of Life....Thru my sight" well... clearly ergo the unlimited explosion of world thru my Vista(thats not just the windows!!)...



That'll be all for tonight. Watch this space...
Garnier...
Bon nuit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind Souls Commented...Aren't you a Kind Soul??